Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daddy's Home!

Ahhh, What a lovely couple of days with Randy home.  Lexi is just starting to process it all, I think.  Every day that he isn't here, she talks about him in her 18 month old jibberish and says "dada!"  and points to his pictures on the wall.  We had a great "weekend" of fun, relaxation, and good food and Lexi gave him sooooo many kisses!  How blessed we are to have such a smart and sweet little girl.  She is just such an angel, and I swear.....I'm not biased  ;)
I love my little family

This pic is my favorite all time picture because he never lets me take his photo AND I love the look on her face.  She was so in awe of the fact that she could touch him and he wasn't just "in the phone" or hanging in a frame on the wall.  He left this morning at 4am :(  We miss you already daddy.

2 comments:

  1. The words that come to my mind are, "I am so proud." Proud of my son who is a sweet, loving daddy, proud of my April who is an incredible mom, and proud of my granddaughter who just IS....perfect!!:)

    ReplyDelete