Friday, August 12, 2011

ATT: Photogs!!!

ATS Rentals Review...
I recently photographed a wedding (which I will post soon) and needed a good zoom lens. I came across the ATS Rentals website and have to say it's probably one of the best experiences I have had with ordering and customer service and reliabilty. Not only was everything in perfect order....BUT IT CAME TWO DAYS EARLY!! So I basically got to play with it for two days for free! ATS doesn't charge for weekends either which is a great feature seeing as how you can't ship the item back on the weekend. I am extremely pleased with my experience with ATS and highly recommend them to any photographers out there. The don't just rent lenses either, they have a multitude of other equipment to choose from and their prices were the best that I have found. The process was easy, return label provided and you just slap it on and drop it off at UPS. Perfect. Thank you ATS for a wonderful transaction.

visit their website for info at www.atsrentals.com



shot with a 70-200mm canon zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment