Thursday, June 2, 2011

They finally tied the knot!!


Over memorial weekend I had the pleasure of being second shooter to my longest (and extremely talented) friend, Mackenzie.  Not only that but the bride, Amber, is probably my second oldest friend!  She was absolutely breathtaking and I feel so very priveleged to have shared in this event.  Bill and Amber have been together for so long that he has become a second father to Amber's daughter, Taylor.  It was a great day, filled with so much happiness.  It warms my heart to see how in love these two are and how much they still make each other laugh. 



 Check out the main photographers blog "The Road* Photos by Mackenzie" at http://theroadphotos.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/wedding-rings-happy-groom/






Congratulations, dear friends :)




No comments:

Post a Comment